Welcome to my crafty corner where i feed my personal addiction to paper, stamp and anything related to papercrafting.
Here is where i share my creation with you all.
Enjoy my world of papier kreation and thanx for stopping by...Hope to see you often. Do share some love and leave comments...i Love 'em!



Saturday, 9 March 2013

Cards from left over scraps Part 3

Hi y'all...

I am writting this post to be scheduled for this weekend to continue my series on Cards that I made from left over scraps found on my craft table. I will be in Colour Conference over the weekend and I am excited for it! I will be meeting up with close friends and have a blast at the conference.
I hope y'all have a lovely weekend as well...

Now to cards...
You can check out Part 1 and Part 2 as well.

Now...we are on Part 3 and here goes...

 

All Supplies are Stampin Up! to get online catalogue or to order SU! products please email this address: orderstampinup@gmail.com
* "Light Tomorrow with Today" Sentiment is from Verve Stamps *

Hope you Enjoy my Part 3 and catch you back here next time...

1 comment:

  1. You did great job, Part 3 is really great, i have enjoyed this interesting post. Many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete