Wednesday 6 March 2013

Card from Scraps Part 2

It's a beautiful day....
Spent today with friends...great company, awesome food, lovely conversation!!
 Love it!!

Now to Part 2 of my cards made from scraps! As you know from my previous post, today I'm going to share with you some more...

Here goes...

Btw...My DD1 gave this card for her friend who had a b'day party on last saturday.
It is nice to have a stash of B'day cards ready if you are in hurry. Last saturday my daughter went to her friend's bday party. We were in hurry so she quickly grab the above card. It was on top pile of cards freshly made that she spotted straight away on my craft table....LOL!!


 Supplies:
All Stampin Up Products! if you do want to order SU! products please email the following address: orderstampinup@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy my Part 2 and see you soon ...


No comments:

Post a Comment