Thursday 15 November 2012

saying Hi...



Hi all....

thanks for visiting here eventhough it's been a lil' while since i updated my posts. It's been a hectic couple of months. Also made a short trip back to Indonesia for 2 weeks for some personal engagements. 

Anyway...I will be sharing some of my handmade items. I will be featuring them 1 on each post during the month of November and December. Some of the item i don't have any photo of it. Most are being done in a rush and no time for photo.

Shall I start with one in today's post and hope you like it...

This one I made for a friend baby shower. The funny thing is she had a premature labour on her scheduled day for baby shower celebration. She gave birth to a beautiul baby boy on early morning and we gathered around 11am for the baby shower instead we celebrated the birth also. The awesome thing is she released from the hospital for 1 hour to come to her own baby shower....LOL

This one is a plain onesie i bought and using my Silhouette, created the sentiments...
 Also made diaper cake parcel. The theme for her baby shower is mustache and cookies. I made the cupcake from singlet+baby socks.

Thanks for looking and catch you again, soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment