Thursday 23 August 2012

Flowery Birthday Blessings



Another time...another card...

Welcome back and so glad to have you here with me!

This card is made for a friend who will have birthday coming up. She loves flowers and I used this old (retired) stamps from SU!

I love the PTI "The Sweet Life" Stamp Set but I remember a retired SU stamp (A Rose is a Rose) that I was initially thinking to sell was sitting nicely inside my stamp cupboard. Why buy a similar one where you can achieved same beautiful results with your old stamp?? I was doing a happy dance with that light bulb moment. 
Now....I am definitely keeping this set for sure!!

Using Crumb Cake as card base; Colour combination: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Rose Red; Background using Paper Smooches Set; Sentiment using Verve Stamps

Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment