Wednesday 11 May 2011

Busy Bee...

Hi...Hi....Just drop in to say hi to y'all.
I have been very busy with the business lately and have very little time to be creative. I did some tidying up in my craft corner. I am trying to create an absolute efficient and flexible storage solutions for my stuff. Will be back with pics once i got time to take some pics of the storage solution i did this last couple of days..It has been so cold in Sydney since we are approaching winter and to live near mountain doesn't help either.

anyway..... it would be nice to come back with some cards to share as well (I'm crossing my finger)
I sure hope that i can squeeze some time to be back into my craft table...to actually create something.

alright then...ciao for now and see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment