Saturday 14 May 2011

Animal Fun

G'day everyone......

I am back with a fun card that i just made today. I came back from the kids' soccer and basketball games and quickly whip this card to enter into Wee Memories. I got limited time as the link is soon closing. Fortunately the different timezone is working to my advantage.



I Stamped the animals, banners from Circus Animal (My Cute Stamps - MCS) and water coloured them with SU! inkpads on Whisper White CS (SU!). The Sentiments are from Afterthoughts (SU! hostess) and Circus Animal (MCS) stamped with Tempting Turquoise (SU!). The Sun and Clouds are from Cheer Up (MCS). The Grass is created using Old Olive CS (SU!). Cardbase is Poppy Parade (In Colour SU!). and Not to forget the Teal Twine from Divine Twine.
I am pleased with the result and Hope you enjoy the card as much as i do creating it.

have a blessed weekend,

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete