Sunday 15 May 2011

Anniversary Love

Happy Sunday, everyone....

I made this card yesterday and been out all day today and just got time to post it out. 
I made a cute anniversary card using this adorable hedgies from hedgehog kisses (PB)
My anniversary is still months away but hey...i can keep it handy in case i decided to use it for my own anniversary, right?!!!



I Stamped the Hedgehog Kisses on Whisper White CS and watercoloured them using SU! inkpads. The love heart balloon in Bashful Blue and Pink Pirouette (SU!) popped out with dimensional.  I Then draw a flower on one of the hedgie and put two little Poppy Parade Hearts on the pink-ish Heart balloon. Layer those on top of Poppy parade CS with edges of Scallop Trim Punch Border and Corner from SU! The bottom part i embossed the Poppy Parade with Lattice Square embossing folder (SU!). Again...layer those on top of Chocolate Chip CS and layer it again on top of Crumb Cake Cardbase. The Sentiments is from "Beautiful You" (Verve Stamp) on White Whisper CS and layer on Choc Chip CS (SU!). The bow is using Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (SU!)

Here is the inside look of the card. I Stamped Happy Anniversary using Teeny tiny sentiments (SU!) and J'aime Paris (Penny Black - PB)

This Card will be playing at Penny Black Challenge (check out my Flickr) for Tall Card Challenge and Mojo Monday #190
Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment