Thursday 17 February 2011

shabby valentine



Still in the mood of Valentine...I am sharing this card and little box with goodies that i have prepared for my dear friend. You can definitely tell from here that i love sponging. Some days i just need to hold myself not to add any sponging. Those paper roses (look alike) are my first attempt. I have been wanting to try making them but somehow never actually done it. Finally i did it and excuse me for making kinda messy version of it. Talking about pearls....are they adorable? love em'!!
And of course those ruffled cream lace and silver styled (my newest stash from SU!) adding a bit of lux to it.


as usual...i love making the inside of the card. i love this stamp set from SU! because they are so cute I'm kinda crazy about bird on a branch at the moment. I think this inside is a bit to crowded but hey....at least i leave lil' bit of space for message.


Last Year i made this box and put chocolate egg for easter. I bought beautiful ribbon on my holiday last december and would like to share those ribbon with my friend. I was just thinking that this box is perfect to fit those ribbon sampler. I am matching it with the card. To keep the closing tab closed, i have used antique brad from SU! I just love those antique brads.


and the goodies....those ribbon is so beautiful and what i love about em' is they matched with SU! colours (Melon Mambo, Close to Cocoa and Lighter version of tempting turquoise). Gotta love anything that match perfectly!! By the way...this box are collapsible. It means...you can make lots of em' and keep em' flat for easy storage.




Hope you are inspired and see you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment