Saturday 19 February 2011

Late x'mas card and Val's goodies

Another Val's Goodies for a friend of mine and she is actually my upline.
Still using the same colour and theme from my previous post. As you can see my paper roses is perfected in this creation...ahahahaha..
Underneath the rose i ruffled some white lace. My intention is to making a flower like but it doesn't look like a flower but turned out great. It's good to make your own embellishment.


Goodies that i bought from Indonesia...Ribbons and cute buttons. This box is bigger than the box that i made in my previous post. it fits more ribbons. Also i put my mini val's card for her inside this box.

and here is the card front and the inside card to accompany my goodies.


oh....as well in this post i am going to share a x'mas card that i made for my upline but just got the chance to give it to her now with her val's goodies. It is so..funny to give a very late x'mas card but hey...at least the intention is good.
When i went to Indonesia on december, i forgot to post out this x'mas card for my upline. She lives nearby but i was so busy that i didn't get the time to drop it to her house. 

I have used this magnificent x'mas collection from SU! The flocked (velvety feel) papers with damask design.


hope that you enjoyed it and thanx for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment