Tuesday 11 January 2011

Few products from Indonesia...

howdy...

Just a quick post from me. I promised that i will posted some more goodies that i bought while i was in Indonesia. Some of them are only avail from Indonesia as well. If you interested on those products, you can contact me to enquire.
 Anyway....here goes the pics....
 The first set of products i bought at NAPS scrapbooking store in FX (Jakarta)
Most of the products there are imported brands from the states.

The second pic is products that i got from Bandung (West Java). My family and i were traveling to Bandung for New Year. These products are bought from Ria's little wrapping corner at BIP Gunung Agung. Unfortunately Ria was in another town when i was in Bandung so we didn't get a chance to meet. Maybe next time we will! She got lots of great stuff there and here are some that i grabbed while i was there.
 my fave are those chip art Birdcages and the canvas album(need to do some scrapbooking on that album)

anyway....i still have few more items like ribbons and button that i got from a bargain outlet in Jakarta. I haven't got time to take pics of it. Cross my finger that i do remember and post it out for y'all to see.

til' next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment