Thursday 13 January 2011

Pink-ish Valentine

hey..hey....

I must warn you that my posts from now mostly will be about Valentine's Card. It is in fact that Valentine's day is approaching.

Card that i made is very girly with different kind of pretty pink colours. This is what i came up with:
 What i did with the I love You paper is that was trying out a "faux silk" effect that i read from SU's January impression. It is great to create subtle / soft look using a paper with a strong colours. I will try to squeeze a lil' post on how to create a faux silk effect in february.

and of course... the inside looks like this:

Hope y'all like it and will come back with more Valentine's theme cards..

Stamps: All SU!;Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Picture This (Retired Hostess)
Inks: early espresso, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo (all SU!)
CS/Papers:SU! Blushing Bride, My memories
accessories: Kaisercraft Pearl, Paper Flower, Lace



No comments:

Post a Comment