Tuesday 27 September 2011

Thinking of You

Aaahhh....Finally...Sunshine all day long. Well it's only on the weekend we had this wet and windy weather but it feels like forever.

Took kids to see Smurf Live Show at the Mall today. Too bad the show only went for half hour. Wish for longer show so i can have longer relaxing me time. This is only 2nd day of term 3 break but i had enough of the "Mum, I'm bored!", "Mum..can i do this and that, etc"
And....got 2 full weeks to go??? Aarrrgghhh....!!

Today i got to create 1 card. It is good to have lil' creative time to keep my sanity.(LOL!)
It is spring in Australia but i am entering my card to challenges and one of them is having an Autumn Leaves theme.

I did a Gold embossing on the leaves and cut them. Here is a closer look of it.

Entering this to:
2. CardPatterns Challenge 134 (I am using the sketch from this challenge for my card )

Supplies:
Stamp: French Foliage, Woodgrain (SU!); Sentiment from Blessings Set (Verve)
CS: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Crumb Cake (SU!)
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Pinking Heart Border Punch (All SU!), Versamark

Have a great day...


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. A great take on the card patterns sketch. Your leaves look lovely and I love the woodgrain background too.
    I hope your holidays go well and you find lots to do. Usually it is school holidays now in NZ too, but this year the term dates got changed so the that school holidays would be during the semi final and final matches of the Rugby World Cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture on leaves! turn gorgeous,Jeane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jeane, I love the embossed leaves :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love this stamp and the fall colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty card, Thanks for joining us at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete