Saturday 13 August 2011

Uplifting

I don't know what to put for a title on this post. But i know for sure that i needed some uplifting since i was so sick for the whole week. 

Colours definitely gives a great effect to uplift any situation. In my case...these 2 colours i used on my card are the ones that have deep impact on me to get / feel better. Whenever i am under the weather, am tend to eat more greens (haha...) and orange somehow always gives me the refreshment feeling that i needed. With that said, i am using those 2 colours as the main colours for my card.

 I would love to enter this card to play at Make It Monday #27 Papertrey Ink Challenge (Custom Stripped Ribbon) inspired by Nicole Heady (thanx Nicolefor the inspiration). I don't have copics marker to make the custom ribbon so i used SU! markers instead. It works great! Following what Nicole did to her kraft CS and inking my kraft(Crumb Cake) CS too with white ink.

Stamps: For the Graduate, Studio Style (both PTI)
CS: Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake (SU!)
Inks / Markers: Whisper White Craft ink, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery(SU!)
Other: Certainly Celery GG Ribbon(SU), Apple Green Divine Twine, Green Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Sizzlits Lots of Tag Label 1 (SU!)

and oh.....this card is going to 1 crafty friend of mine...(hope she likes it!)

Have a fresh great weekend,

1 comment:

  1. i am sure that your friend will like it :) how r u jean?

    ReplyDelete