Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sickness go away...

Unfortunately i am having a heavy flu at the moment. I have never been this sick before. All my kiddos are sick too....talking about the "Domino Effect", ey! A sick me and taking care of 3 sick kids as well....arrrrggghhh!! Sickness...(yes i am speaking to you oh dear sickness!) don't you dare to stay long and Go Away quickly!!

Anyway....i have got a card to show you. And this card will be joining at Lawnscaping Challenge #15 (distressed) and JAI 79 (Tearing/distressing) This will be my 2nd entry. I didn't use any Lawn Fawn Stamps on my 1st Entry. That is why i created another one using Lawn Fawn Stamps. 


A simple card with distressed look. I used "Say Cheese, Too", "Just My Type", "Sophie's Sentiments" (Lawn Fawn). The Card base is using Very Vanilla CS. Soft Suede DSP and Soft Suede ink and marker (all from SU!)

Thanx for looking,
PS: JAI DT team...sorry i accidentally put a generic linky tools on my entry..(oucchh!)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get well soon dear.. and stay away for awhile from your kiddos lol... Hmm anyway love your card. simple and great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this. From the color scheme to the distressed patterned paper and edges! This is simply fab! I hope you feel better soon!!! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling much better now, Jeane! Rest up and I hope you're back to normal soon. This is a lovely card. I love all of the neutral colors and how the stamping really stands out. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete