Thursday 28 July 2011

More CAS

Just another quick post from me to share with you 2 CAS cards. I don't know....lately i have been playing with lots of CAS design and i am loving it! Usually i drawn to always add a lil' bit this and that into my card. It feels good to create more of CAS these days.

Anyway...here are my CAS cards.


The inside look of "Missing You"

 The Inside look of "I Hope your day gets better"


Supplies:
Stamps: 'Pouty Petals', 'Cheer Up' (My Cute Stamps) ; Occasional Quotes (SU!)
Inks: SU! markers(Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Blush Blossom, Daffodil Delight), blender pen ; Memento Tuxedo Black
DSP & CS: SU! (Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait)
Other: Blushing Bride & Peach Parfait Poly Ribbons, Orange Divine Twine, Nesti

I am entering these cards to:

Catch u up again next time,

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. Just saw your card at Make It Monday.. This is gorgeous.. I have never tried my hands at a CAS card.. Very scared to try it to be honest.. The one with the sun is super cute.. TFS..!!

    Hugs,
    Khush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, i like your CAS, simple and sweet, and you put it all in balance.. Well done!

    ReplyDelete