Wednesday 27 July 2011

Clean and Simple

Hi all....
I have gone for a little while and it's good to be able to sit down and create something.

Let's straight to my card. Clean and simple is the theme here and you can see from my card that it is CAS alright!
 I was kind of struggling to get the best picture here. Trust me...it is much more beautiful in real life. The Lavender colour in the photo didn't do justice for the real life look.

I have used Basic Black, Whisper White CS from SU!. Stamped the For you Flower-SU! with Whisper White Craft ink and coloured it with Lavender Lace (retired SU!) chalk. Used the chalk as well to colour middle holes of the lace. Used Provo Craft Halfabities Sticker for "Just" (this is one of the oldest alpha sticker i owned from early days i started out doing scrapbook)

I am entering this card into these challenges"

Hope you enjoy it...see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can see how beautiful it is!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jeane! LOVE that bit of black lace, thread with purple ribbon! Yummy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and clean design! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete