Tuesday 1 March 2011

Love from Singapore...

Welcoming Autumn leaves here in Australia...YAY...1st day of Autumn and what a wonderful start by receiving some love from Singapore. 

I found a bulky envelope in my mailbox and read the sender name and yes...it is from my craft friend that lives in Singapore. She sent me this beautiful card (love her creations) and some goodies (buttons, heart pearl and ribbons)
It all began when i commented one of her creation that were using this cute heart shaped pearl. She commented back telling me that she'll send some for me. who can say no to that kind of awesome offerings, ey...

Here is the pic of the love i received from Singapore..
 card created by Yenni Natalia. Goodies are given by Yenni as well.
did you see the sparkles all over the card? Lovely...
(sorry for the photo. Not enough natural light. It's been cloudy all day...)

Thanx so...very much, Yenni. Your card and words of encouragement, your thoughtfulness and your goodies are definitely lifting up my good mood already...
sending you back some love...and a big hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment