Saturday 26 February 2011

Hey there, cupcake!

howdy do..peeps?
I am back to bring you another creation of mine made for Mojo Monday Challenge 179.
This round is a sketch challenge by one of their DT, Mary Fish. I really like the sketch. Here is the sketch:
I should tell you that this card is one heavy card. Layers upon layers and i rarely do so. 
I have used black lace to create the banner look and also the scalloped circle in the sketch. I created a card as close to the sketch as possible.
I love this PTI cupcake sets where you can mix and match the wrapper and the cupcakes itself. Not to forget mix and match decoration for the cupcake as well.
I also love the fact that this set comes with pretty sentiments to compliment the image.


i have used the combination colour of Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie and Sahara Sand for this card (all are SU!)
Ruffled ribbon are SU! pumpkin pie GG, pearls by SU! and Lace i bought from spotlight.

For the inside. again keeping it simple and plenty of space to write down your message. 

I really hope that you enjoy my interpretation of the sketch and wish you have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment