Saturday 15 January 2011

Melon Mambo Valentine

Hello beautiful people....

To tell you the truth, i am kinda struggling to find a title for this post. Finally i am using the colour name that i used in this card.
I was sort of having a trouble to push my mojo into surface for this card. I was looking at my stash of papers trying to find something that i can used with Valentine's theme. and so i found this papers by 'My Memories' with love heart motifs on it. It is a two double sided papers so very easy to mix and match it. I choose Melon mambo as for my base card. Not much that i did with this card. a very quick and simple card to make.
I did use a black lace just to give something out of ordinary...hahahaha....(remember i am lacking in mojo department)
Anyway...not something that i am satisfied with but it is ok.
 as usual, the inside look....


No comments:

Post a Comment