Wednesday 28 February 2018

It is not 'What' but 'How'...


Hi there...

I made this while waiting 
for my son's Zone Swimming Comp.
His comp result didn't as he expected
it would be.
He was a little upset about it.
He came over and saw this quote
and then I explained to him
that this quote is a true representation
for this kind of situation.
So it's not about what happens with his result.
(It's happened...in the past now!)
But now...HOW he can use this result
to react in a positive way.
To push him harder.
Maybe by practice harder or more prepared.
To do it better next opportunity comes.

Also a reminder for us in any situation,
Good or bad (especially in a bad situation),
It's how we react that matters


Pen used:
Artline Stix in black
and Artline Supreme 0.4
Lettered it on Daiso Dotted Notebook.
More on products I love or used HERE

Also...do follow my lettering on Insta HERE

Have an Awesome one
and catch you back here again on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment