Friday 16 February 2018

Comfort

"There is nothing like staying home
for real COMFORT."
- Jane Austen -

Hi there...

There is a bit of story behind this creation.
I did the "comfort" blending on thursday at
my daughter's Swimming Carnival.
It was hot day and I have to hide behind umbrella.
Luckily there was quite nice breeze in the morning.
Finished this basically on friday at the mechanic place
while waiting for my car service, took the picture and post it.

This word represent exactly how I felt on this last 2 days. 
I'd rather stay home having real comfort for sure.
But on thursday it was ok since I spent it supporting my daughter.
However...
on friday where I have to be stucked at the mechanic place, 
I definitely having no comfort whatsoever.

anyway...Here it is:

I used:
Artline Supreme 0.4
Links to other 
interesting products for lettering HERE

Do come and visit me on instagram too HERE

thanks for stopping by. c u soon




No comments:

Post a Comment