Wednesday 16 March 2016

Weekly Planner & Sticker

Hi there...

It is starting to feel like Autumn now.
It has been Hot and Steamy Weather this last couple of weeks even though 
we are officially in the Autumn Month. 

My day started early as my DS running session scheduled for today. 
It was 6am but still pitch dark(sigh) and raining outside. 
 He needed to do 6 laps but I discounted 1 lap as the rain became heavier. 
Later in the day...We had a sunny day with a nice breezy wind. LOVE!
It was nice to be able to sit down in front of my computer desk and create.

In line with the Autumn Season...
I made this weekly planner insert with leaves background (using You're a Muse by Liana Scrap)
in a set of colours 
that I reckon are quite a representation of Autumn.
This A5 size Printable Weekly Planner insert has no date or year so you can use it 
throughout the year and years to come.
Left hand side also wider to give y'all space to punch holes for binding. 
I also made the matching printable sticker sheet that you can use for the planner.
You can print it out onto A4 sticker sheet and I normally get them from Officeworks.
Then You can cut them out. 
I am using 3/4" circle punch to cut out the bigger circle. 
1/2" circle punch to cut out the  circle
3/8" circle punch to cut out the love heart circle.


Click HERE for Printable Weekly Planner Insert
and
Click HERE for Matching Printable Sticker Sheet

Please Don't Hot link, Do share and please link back to this post.
Thank you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment