Thursday 25 February 2016

beyoutiful watercolour freebies

Hi be-you-tiful people....

I Love printables...especially if  they are free! Don't you agree?
There are tons of free printables on the web and I always can't resist any cute and beautiful design printables available out there. Even the paid one..(oh my....)I really need to control myself. So when I found the free ones....OH HAPPY DAY for me!

So it is a great pleasure for me to be able to do the same for y'all. 
I have been wanting to be able to share my creation with you. It has been a long time coming until now. Today I will start with a simple card that you can use for either as project life card or printables for home decor. You can also stick'em on planner/diary. You can use it for anything....
Hopefully it works!
If not...my apology as this is my first time making a freebie printables file and uploading it. 

I do plan to share more printables for y'all. In the meantime I hope you enjoy this one!
click here to get the download file
*Please take into consideration that different monitor and/or printer will display colour differently.*
All my freebies are available from Freebies Page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment