Sunday 22 July 2012

Sweet Treats in a hurry!!

Hi there folks...

Lil' bit while back since my last post. 

I'm just gonna share goody bag that I made (in a dash) for my DD2 birthday. We decided to not celebrate her b'day with a party this year. But we promised her that there will be party for her next year. 

Since there wasn't any "BIG" party for her....i said let's just make a simple goodies to share with your friends at school. so we did and here they are....


All my kids were contributing to the making of these goodies. DD1, DS1 and even the birthday girl (DD2). They so much fun!!
 DS1 and DD2 even so happy to help with the finishing touches just before we went to school to bring these goodies. Their fave part was when they put all the lollies inside the box...LOL!!

Hope you are inspired and catch u next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment