Saturday 12 May 2012

Learning to dance in the Rain

Happy Weekend, everyone!

I've been busy since early morning. First up was my Son's soccer game and their team won 3-2. He scored 1 goal by the way...(Well done, Son!). After that came home for half hour and off i went to a luncheon organized by my Connect Group Leader. Husband and son went to my hubby soccer practice. Went home to have shower and off we went to a friend's house for dinner. What a full day....

Anyway...i whipped a card last night to join in Card Patterns sketch 164 challenge but unfortunately i was late in submission. Should have upload it last night but too tired after a night out and totally forgot. So..my card is using their sketch no 164.
I hope that the quote that i used in my card is meet the requirement of a Rainy Day challenge. 

Here is my card with a great encouragement quote:
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain"

Supplies used:
All Stampin' Up!
Other: Verve Stamps (Blue Skies), Lace bought at spotlight.


Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

  1. I love this beautiful card! I think it's really neat that you used a sentiment for the Rainy Day challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete