Saturday 10 September 2011

Thank you

 Hi again...

Got another card for y'all
This card will also be entering these challenges:

I embossed the word Thanks using versamark and clear embossing powder. Somehow it turned out in cracked white. I don't know what happened there. I reckon something is wrong with my clear embossing powder. Earlier i tried to clear emboss with it and it turned out the same thing. I am completely sure i am using a clear emboss powder for it. Any idea what might caused it?

I have used Quickutz embossing folder, black embossing powder, clear embossing powder. Stamps are from Many Thanks (Lawn Fawn newest set from Fall/Winter 2011 collection). Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Real Red CS from SU!. Black Rhinestones and Midnight Silver Twine

Thanks and see you again next time,

7 comments:

  1. Jeane this is awesome, aww pin sebagai hiasan dotnya, bagus bgt idenya. love the color, love the sentiment, and love your card.. what a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very beautiful card, Jeane!! love the colour combinations, all those thanks on red and heart sentiment! the black gems is perfect touch too! u always amaze me.Thanks so much for joining us at Wee memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Oh! I am loving this!!! Love the embossed background with the heat embossed sentiments.. Sometimes, my embossing cracks when I am using the heat gun on it too long, but I am not sure why it would change colors! That's a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore all the elements about your card...I'm here from Wee Memories!

    Monika
    iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks again for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you ladies for your lovely comments.
    @Laurel....yes it is a mystery indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete