Thursday 2 June 2011

I am back

Wow...it's June already. It's sunny and blue sky with patch of clouds outside. It has been gloomy and rainy this last 3 days and it's all good to see sunshine again (talking about piling laundry as well...LOL)

Anyway...i have promised to be back into this blogging world on June. So here i am...and i got 2 cards to share with you. I have been doing some organizing and cleaning during my day off blogging and one of the card i am going to share is the result of my de-cluttering around my craft corner. 

I found this card during my organizing / cleaning session. The Coloured image is the first PB image that i used in trying out my watercolouring skill. The Colouring is just ok but don't want to throw away things so i made it into a card. It's an Easter card. I would probably make a use of it for next year. For now...it's nicely tucked away in a box. 
 The simple inside look

 I keep saying to myself that i need to create more B'day card for kids since i always rushing to make one whenever we are going on a kid's b'day party. I thought i did make lots of them but it seems that we never have enough of it? Maybe too many b'day party to go to? LOL...
Anyway...here is one that i made. It's a cute sea creatures b'day card. Can you see the sparkly sea-shell? I do hope the recipient of this card likes it!

Supplies used:
CS: Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White (all by SU!)
Inks: Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink (All by SU!) and Versamark
Stamps: Easter March (PB), Loopy Loo Polkas (Market Street Stamps) Fishy Fun (My Cute Stamps - MCS), Sentiments are from: Egg-stra Special (Verve Stamp) and Afterthought (Hostess SU!)
Other: Certainly Celery GG Ribbon, Polkadot Embossing folder, Dazzling diamonds, blender pen (all SU!), Purple Plum Divine Twine, Label 8-nestabilities

Have a sunny day, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment