Wednesday 22 June 2011

Chair-ish your friendship

howdy..do.....
It's bright and sunny outisde...how lovely it is! That reminds me to do my laundry hanging after this post...

Another Card from me to join another challenge over at CPS challenge 223. Love the sketch and making this card is so easy. Turned the sketch horizontally and the idea just flows easily out of my brain. Here is the Sketch:

For this card...i was pulling out my PTI stamps i got last december that hasn't been used. I totally forgot about it. Finally...it's time to put them in use. Here is my take on the sketch:

The Inside look of the card.
Supplies used:
CS: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue; DSP: Choc-Chip (retired) - All SU!
Stamps: "On My Couch" and "On My Couch Additions" (PTI); Text Objects for the inside sentiments(Verve Stamp)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Others: Black Embossing Powder, Corner Punch, scalloped border punch
Hope you enjoy my card and see you next time,

7 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing on this! Great job on the CPS sketch challenge and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the paper piecing of the sofa. Just fab.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! I love the little living room scene you've created!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper piecing. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card! Love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeane cantiiiikkkk stampnya beli dimana....hehe suka suka...aku join juga mampir blog ku ya Jeane...lovely color and lovely stamp...adorable card dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. my fav stamp!! PTI, I also order this stamp jeaaan, and this card rly inspire meeeee.. Where did you get all the card's stock? I love all cardstok color that you post by here

    ReplyDelete