Tuesday 26 April 2011

what do you think?

hi there...

Just a quick post to show you my colouring on PB stamp called Easter March. It is from Spring collection 2011. I watercoloured the image using blender pen, marker and inkpads from SU!. I stamped my PB image on Very Vanilla CS (watercolour paper is more forgiving if you just want to try out). 


i have used Blush Blossom for skin tone, certainly celery, pretty in pink, perfect plum, daffodil delight, so safron, wild wasabi, tangerine tango (all from SU!) oh...and also black.

Lots of peeps using copics for better shading and all but in this i want to show you that it is possible to have it done with other medium. I'm not an expert on this colouring thingy but i am quite happy with the result. With more practice...i am sure i can achieve better colouring.

What do you think of this colouring?



No comments:

Post a Comment