Wednesday 6 April 2011

Mother's day Card for Grandma

Hey Folks.....

I am going to share with y'all card that i made for these following challenges:
and these are the colours that we got to play with:
dash of blue, pink and silver
2. 
Another clean and simple sketch for this round

and here is my card and the inside look of it.
very...very simple and very easy to make (only like 15mins)
(excuse the picture. another gloomy day in Sydney limited natural light. i'm not really got at it as well.reminds me to brush up my skill on photography)


I sponged pretty in pink and bashful blue over the embossed flowers.
I have used Whisper White CS (SU!), white embossing powder, silver embossing powder, rhinestones, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue inkpad (both from SU!)

Hope you like my card and see you soon...

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty effect with the sponging, lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What soft, beautiful sponging you've done here! So glad you made time to play with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I just love that sponged look of inks!! Soft and beautiful! Great use of our colors--and the perfect amount of bling added! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the delicate mix of pinks and blues in the background and the embossed images are so pretty! Lovely work! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete