Thursday 14 April 2011

Christmas Card, anyone??

I know....i know....not the time for x'mas card as yet. I can't resist to  make this card since i will be using Golden Sand Metallic Twine that i got in my stash for x'mas cards. I am sure this card will become handy very soon as x'mas in July is approaching for us here downunder.
I am preparing this card to join the challenge over at Wee Memories Challenge #51
Yes....you got it right! We have to use any Twine for our Creation. It is fun...fun...fun....It would be great to see other creation as well with endless ideas using twine. Thank You Wee Memories for this challenge!

ok....now into my card. I don't have the inside of the card so here is the card and matching envelope that i made last night. can you see the twine properly? (click on picture if you want to have a closer look) Absolutely gorgeous...Love it!!

What i did ......... i used Tree Trimming Trio Stamp set (Papertrey Ink) for the tree and sentiment, Garden Green(SU!) for the tree and gold embossed the sentiment. swirl around the twine to make sort of like ornaments for the x'mas tree and also as tinsel for the tree. I sprayed Gold Glow smooch spritz (SU!) to create a background. Pop up the tree using dimensional.

Well...hope you like my creation and til' next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment