Saturday 5 March 2011

Love is like a butterfly

What a very nice saturday (weather wise). Lil' bit of sun peeking out from behind the clouds. It looks like we are going to have some rain late afternoon or in the evening perhaps. Today my family and i opted to stay home and just relax. Doing things that needs to be done not caring about time at all..just take it easy...how nice and (very rare....). 

Here i am now behind my computer writing a post to share another card i made. I finished this card yesterday but just got time to upload it now.

This card is joining in two challenges. Sketch is inspired for Mojo Monday 180. It is a round or square sketch but i prefer to trying out the round card this time. Here is the Sketch over at Mojo Monday for this week.

For the Colour combo used in this card, i am inspired by the colour challenge over at Color Throwdown #131. Here are the colours:

Here is my Card. I am very delightful with the result. Kinda love laces nowadays so...you'll be seeing me using lots of them. I am using this lace to create a scalloped look round card. This is a nice ruffled cream laces i bought from spotlight makes the sticking to a round template very easy. Again...i used  another retired DSP from SU! (baja breeze). I am using white ribbon but coloured it with not quite navy since i don't have any ribbon in that colour. Don't you love the sentiment....i am matching it with a butterfly from beautiful wings embosslit dies (SU!)

 and the inside look of it. kinda no clue whatsoever at first on what to do with the inside. Finally i came up with this. I thought of something else but am happy with this.


Hope you like my card
have an awesome weekend....

2 comments:

  1. Just stunning! I saw these sketches and ran the other way! Glad you were able to incorporate our colors with it, too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Like this card. Especially your use of the various textures, punches and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete