Sunday 6 February 2011

Cherish You...

♪..cherish the love we have.. ♪

hi there peeps....

are you ready for another Val's day card from me? i hope you are, cause here it comes...
I embossed the card front using a quickutz embossing folder. I am using a deckled oval nesti for my pretty in pink (SU!) and am using oval for my stamped image(SU!).
I couldn't pick up a better punch for the bottom edge of the card (pinking heart punch - SU!)
and....i have to mention that i am so in love with pearls at the moment....and that is SU!'s as well.
Just need to put pearl in most of my creation. it's sort of like sponging to me. Something missing without my pearl...ahahahaha...

anyway...
check out the inside. a very simple one...
stamped using SU! sentiments and cut using small deckled oval.

ok...ciao for now and i'll be back with more Valentine's inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment