Saturday 27 November 2010

My Blog..My Creation

Hello people....

Hope everything are great in your day to day life. End of year is very close and in couple of days we are in the busiest time of the year....Christmas!!

With New Year is coming...i am giving myself a new blog....hahhahaa...
This blog will be about my creation that used lots of different products. I got my other blog (Fun Create and Inspire). That blog is specifically focus on creation that used Stampin' Up! products and my Stampin' Up! business. If You are interested with Stampin' Up! products and would like to get your hands on the products, just hop to that blog (Fun Create and Inspire) for more info.

I will regularly update this blog starting January 2011. New year...new blog..and more new creation. Most definitely....more shopping!!hahahahaha....
Talking about shopping....
When my brother in law in houston last october, i purchased lots of products and sent it to him so he can bring it home with him (this is to get FREE shipping within USA). Unfortunately....he lives in Jakarta (Indonesia) so i couldn't get to play with it until January when my other brother bring my goodies to australia after holidaying in Jakarta. Now the plan has changed and i will be physically going to Jakarta myself in december. YEAYYY...now i can get my hands on the goodies sooner than i expected....how good is that?? I am so excited about this....

oh...back to the subject!
I also promised myself to be more organized in the new year. Lots of things happened this year and lots of improvement needed in the next year. Couple of my personal goals aren't achieved yet so...that will be on top of my list.

So yeah....that is my opening post for this blog and hopefully my upcoming creations will inspire y'all...
Thanx for your visit to my newly blog and hope to see you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment